It's easy to give your furniture to Reviive - read on!
Items we accept | Fire labels | Collection | Why donate | Terms
Click the orange 'Donate furniture' button to tell us about unwanted furniture you’d like to donate. If you can bring
it to us that would be great, as you’ll help us out and save us money, but we are able to offer a pick-up service.
There are 3 things to remember before you get started…
When you fill out this form, we will contact you to confirm your donation.
We can only pick-up donations Monday through to Friday with morning slots between 9am-1pm and afternoon slots between 1pm-5pm, We accept all
donations at all our stores.
We’re lucky enough to have lots of donations (thank you!) but that does mean we are very busy getting them ready for the showroom.
So you can expect your donation to be allotted a date within 2 working days.
The world of reuse is often about opinions. That is to say everyone has an idea about what condition household items are in and whether
they can be reused. It might be obvious but occasionally people are disappointed when we don’t accept items based on their condition
or type, so we hope these TOP TEN TIPS will help with the decision process. If you are still unsure, then you are of course welcome
to contact us for clarification.”
TOP TEN TIPS FOR DONATING
- Is the item to be donated in good condition and if so, does it have some useful life left in it?
- Has the item been kept out of the rain and other potentially damaging
- Bicycles – any condition accepted as unroadworthy machines can be used for spare parts
- Sofas and mattresses - must be clean and have a fire label.
- Electrical items - must be working and have the lead and plug attached. Only flat screen TVs accepted. Video cassette
recorders/players are not accepted
- White goods (ie washing machines) – must be ten years old or under
- Wooden furniture - doesn’t have to be in perfect condition because it can be repaired or recycled
- Flat pack and/or MDF based furniture – not accepted if damaged because it is difficult to repair
- Donate and then consider buying as well – there is a one-off 15 per cent discount voucher for people who have made a donation
- Use the reuse organisation again – donations prolong the life of household goods, help people on low incomes buy good quality furniture, reduce landfill and contribute to saving the planet!
Book your donation online
Alternatively, you can call us on 01743 588 458
Here are some of the items we accept:
||Kitchen & Household
Washing up bowls
Pianos (on assessment)
Chest of drawers
All electrical items must be in working order.
If you are donating any soft furnishings they must have one of the following labels:
When you book your collection we will ask you the following questions:-
- Are the Items clean, working and saleable with no stains or tears?
- Do soft furnishings have fire labels?
- Is there adequate access and parking at the property for our vehicle?
- Are the items on the ground floor with appropriate room to remove them from the property?
If the answer to all these questions is yes, we will negotiate and book you in a collection time and date. Time slots for delivery are between 10 am and 1pm for a morning slot and 1pm and 5pm for an afternoon slot. Please be aware that we are unable to allocate specific times outside these slots.
Why donate to Reviive?
You will help us by giving the furniture you no longer need. We will take it from you with a smile and find a new use for it. This helps you, the environment and us because we sell it to raise the funds to employ staff and support our social aims.
Book your donation online
Because the cost of collecting furniture is so high and we have limited storage, we must be selective with the furniture we collect. Our van crews are carefully briefed as to the standard of furniture we will accept and what furniture our clients want.
If s/he assesses that the furniture is not useable for our needs, s/he is given the authority to leave it behind.
There are some items we can’t accept for reasons of health and safety. These include children’s equipment such as prams and cots.